Start a rewarding career with Brewer-Garrett!
The Brewer-Garrett Company offers an attractive benefits package featuring:
- Medical and prescription drug plan with 3 options
- Dental with 2 options
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time Off
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Healthcare reimbursement account
- Employee assistance program
- On-site exercise facilities
Current Job Openings
Don’t see an opening for you?
We are always seeking talented professionals to join our team. We appreciate great talent and just might want to meet you! Submit a general application!
- Service Managers
- Energy Engineers and Auditors
- Service Sales or Facility Sales
- Energy/Commissioning Sales
- Experienced or Entry Level HVAC Technicians
- Mechanical Engineers-Sr. or Mid-Level
- Dispatchers/Customer Service
- Electrical Engineers
- Design Build Sales
- Service Controls Technicians
- Maintenance Technicians
- Proposal Writers
- Student Co-ops and Internships
Rewarding Careers for the Talented, Determined, and Creative
The company is dedicated to the task of satisfying its customers by providing the best product in the industry at a fair and competitive price. As an associate of the company, the importance of your contribution cannot be overstated. Careers are an important part of the company as employee work directly influences our reputation and well-being, allowing us to fully satisfy the customer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. The company encourages a positive work environment and prohibits harassment based on race, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion. The company also prohibits discrimination based on any other factor prohibited by federal, state or local law. Additionally, Brewer-Garrett is an active participant in the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation Drug-Free Workplace Program.