Talented, dedicated and hardworking people who make it work
The Brewer-Garrett Company’s success lies in a highly-trained and experienced team that provides outstanding energy services, HVAC services, design/build, integrated facility services and commissioning to our clients.
Our energy engineers, energy auditors, certified energy managers, automation specialists, certified building commissioning professionals and LEED accredited professionals are constantly enhancing their skills to bring you the best possible solutions. In addition, their expertise is shared through speaking engagements throughout the country. Their designations and certifications are listed below.
- Professional Engineers (PE): Our engineers are licensed by the state of Ohio and other states and have met the legal requirements to practice engineering.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professionals (LEED AP): This designation promotes achievements and expertise in green building with an emphasis on state-of-the-art strategies for sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM): CEM is the standard for qualifying energy professionals by the US Department of Energy (DOE), the Office of Federal Energy Management Programs (FEMP), the US Agency for International Development, and numerous state offices and private corporations.
- Certified Building Commissioning Professionals (CBCP): We meet stringent professional standards within the building-commissioning field and employ some of the most qualified professionals in the energy industry.
- Building Automation System Certifications: Degrees/certifications in environmental technologies, electrical engineering, fire suppression systems, air and water balancing, and stationary engineering highlight our engineers’ rich experience in a wide variety of control systems including DDC and pneumatics.
- Lighting Certified Professional (LC): This designation recognizes exceptional skill with lighting design efficiency, calculations and implementation in all market sectors. The LC certificate is recognized by the GSA. It is also a requirement for all government projects.
- Certified Lighting Efficiency Professionals (CLEP): These professionals are accepted leaders in the field of lighting efficiency. The CLEP is also recognized by the EPA as fulfilling the competence certification requirement for membership in the Green Lights Lighting Management Company Ally Program.
- Metrix Certified Auditors: Metrix has set the standard for energy and utility accounting programs. Our engineers have been trained to understand your energy usage by tracking and analyzing cost and consumption.
- Certified Cogeneration Professionals (CCP): Engineers who obtain this designation have demonstrated a superior technical knowledge for development and implementation of cogeneration projects and the distributed power industry.
- Distributed Generation Certified Professionals (DGCP): This certificate recognizes leadership and competence (in development and management) in the field of distributed generation.
- Certified Demand Side Managers (CDSM): Our engineers have demonstrated an in-depth understanding of building operations and their effects on the utility rates.
This highly accomplished team combined with the superior solutions, equipment and installation that The Brewer-Garrett Company offers ensures a successful, long-term program that will enhance your profitability.