Enhance comfort while conserving energy and improving operational efficiency
The Brewer-Garrett Company develops energy saving solutions for higher educational institutions utilizing HB 7 and other legislative incentives. We employ a variety of innovative and flexible products to achieve targeted energy and environmental emission reductions, while improving facility operating efficiencies and comfort levels.
We improve building efficiency and deliver optimal energy savings.
- Our energy audits determine the economic feasibility of energy conservation measures.
- Our energy engineering services team has extensive experience working with higher education facilities. Leveraging their knowledge, they will outline the right equipment and systems to achieve target energy and cost savings.
- Extensive design/build experience allows us to replace or upgrade your mechanical systems to improve operational efficiencies with minimal disruption or downtime.
- Innovative technology takes building efficiency, energy conservation and thermal comfort to a new level. Through the use of building automation systems, you can control energy costs and adjust temperatures and schedules across multiple buildings.
- Excellent project management skills work out the finest details for on-time and within budget completions.
- Flexible service options after the initial work is completed will ensure your systems and equipment function at peak levels for years to come.
- We offer guaranteed energy savings through performance contracting.
If your higher educational institution is interested in energy saving solutions and services, contact us today.
Leverage House Bill 7 and other legislative initiatives to reduce costs
Having worked with institutions across the state, The Brewer-Garrett Company is well versed on Ohio House Bill 7 and other legislative initiatives that promote building sustainability. Our extensive capabilities allow us to serve as a one-stop-shop for all your energy service needs while meeting and exceeding guidelines set forth in these state programs. To read how we've done this in higher education, check out some of our case studies.