Our approach to installing and integrating building automation systems over the last 20 years provides the following advantages:
- Product Neutrality allows us to provide unbiased non-proprietary solutions. We focus on installing and supporting open-protocol, non-proprietary solutions that do not lock our customers into a specific vendor or manufacturer. Brewer-Garrett is not directly affiliated with any specific control’s manufacturer. We are expert automation installers and we utilize Tridium Niagara as our preferred integration and overlay software. Tridium provides the most complete integration capabilities.
- Increases our Customer’s Competitive Purchasing Power – Utilizing a Tridium Niagara overlay allows us to install multiple controls manufacturers under its infrastructure while still maintaining continuity and seamless integration.
- This prevents price increases typical with sole sourcing vendors and provides our customer’s with competitive pricing on every project. As your partner, we will develop a master automation infrastructure that will provide a common platform for all legacy and future control systems. Once this infrastructure is established, we will install automation systems based upon the mechanical systems and buildings being controlled. This allows for a best-value purchase while still maintaining continuity and seamless integration.
- Augment your team with full access to Brewer-Garrett’s resources. In addition to the support of our controls and software team, our customers are provided with access to our entire team. Having an in-house design engineering group, commissioning agents with envelope thermographic imaging capabilities, energy engineers, project managers and a service department provides our customers with enhanced oversight on all future construction and renovation projects.
Our Retrofit/Integration Capabilities Include:
- Tie-in several complex systems into one simple interface
- Native Web Interface
- Mobile Services
- Centralized Energy Management
- Upgrade of legacy systems
- Jailbreak (Open) Proprietary Systems
- Optimization of Existing Systems
- Energy Analysis & Payback Calculations
Our Building Automation Team hold certifications in:
- Niagara AX
- Niagara AX Data Analytics
- Tridium AX
- Niagara N4
As DDC Building Automation Systems have evolved, the interfaces have become increasingly more comprehensive and complex, making it more difficult for operational stakeholders to answer the question, “How is my building doing?” In order to address this issue, Brewer-Garrett has developed 360 Analytics – software that provides a high-level visual understanding of the building’s operation, as well as a deeper dive into the technical aspects of the system to better understand failure trends.
Key Benefits of Real-Time Commissioning with 360 Analytics
- Automatically trends energy and equipment use
- Identifies faults and provides root-cause analysis
- Prioritizes opportunities to improve cost, comfort and maintenance impact
- Reduces time spent gathering, analyzing and interpreting data
Examples of high-level visuals generated by our software:
Data Analytics Comfort Curve
Understand where most of the system’s temperatures lie on the comfort curve as well as its outliers. Viewed at Building level to District level.
Connect the major mechanical components.
Red light = critical failure that results in zone temp issues.
Yellow light = general diagnostic issue that could impact occupant comfort/energy consumption.
Green light = current satisfactory operation.
Identify whether a building or system has been consistently problematic. Provides data of outside air temperatures in correlation between satisfaction and outside air conditions from the last 48 hours. Satisfaction is pre-programmed at any temp between 70 – 74 when occupied and 65 – 80 when unoccupied.
Fault Detection Diagnostics
Understand the consistency and cause of particular failures, while also predicting potential operational or energy consumption issues.
Meet the Team
Brian Chambers, PE
Contracting General Manager
Building Solutions Manager
Controls Operations Manager
Senior Solutions Manager