From HVAC systems to energy management, lighting to security systems, or indoor air quality to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, we cover all your commissioning needs. As a predominant commissioning authority in Ohio, we offer superior solutions, performance efficiency and savings.
You can count on us to:
- Maximize comfort for building occupants
- Reduce energy and maintenance costs
- Protect capital dollars (reduce change orders)
- Preserve your building investment
- Avoid future improvement costs
- Ensure long-term system reliability
- Improve indoor air quality, environmental interaction, and safety
- Provide optional operations and maintenance programs to maintain your investment
We keep up-to-date with the latest technology and are constantly looking for innovative products to better serve you. Whether for new construction or an existing building, our turnkey solutions establish us as a commissioning authority.
Contact us for top-quality building commissioning services that cater to your facility’s unique needs.
Comprehensive commissioning services for new and existing facilities
Over time, mechanical systems slowly begin to deteriorate, so it’s important to evaluate your building’s performance. We can help you by performing one of two check-ups.
Re-Commissioning is a one-time process that will identify problems and restore lost performance at your facility.
Continuous Commissioning is a periodic process, and it’s often the most beneficial to your building. It will identify whether or not your systems are functioning properly by tracking energy usage over time. Our continuous commissioning program has many advantages, including:
- Fine-tuned equipment maintenance procedures
- Extended equipment life
- Enhanced occupant productivity through improved thermal comfort
- Additional energy saving opportunities with the implementation of advanced technologies
- Recommended system changes to match changing space utilization requirements
Meet our team
Building Solutions Manager
Senior Solutions Manager
Tadhg O’Crowley, PE
Brian Chambers, PE
Contracting General Manager
Facility Services Account Executive