Key Benefits of Fault Detection Diagnostics (FDD)
- Automatically identifies and lists root problems before they affect building occupants
- Provides specific solutions
- Quantifies energy wasted in dollars per identified problem
- Helps prioritize and optimize control repair efforts
- Works on existing legacy building automation systems
There are three distinct reasons organizations engage in the Green Apple Project:
Reduced waste from energy reductions.
Energy savings fund the entire program and your organization gets money back in your pocket.
Workforce Optimization/Fault Detection Diagnostics (FDD).
Optimization is accomplished through our robust data analytics. FDD identifies problems and solutions by performing a 24/7 engineering analysis to guide your team to efficient operation.
Most organizations would like to have staff to lead a sustainability program but do not have the budget to make this happen. GAP leads your program while saving you money.
Custom solutions are developed for a wide variety of markets including:
- K-12 Education
- Higher Education
- Commercial Buildings
Learn more about the Green Apple Project, or contact us to get started.
Meet our team
Energy Integration Manager
Energy Services General Manager
Energy Engineering Manager
Building Solutions Manager
Controls Operations Manager
Senior Solutions Manager