Our next-generation energy services are ahead of the constant change in technology and demand.
We work with innovative products that take commercial energy efficiency to the next level, from boilers and chillers to steam traps and lighting. Many of our new technologies qualify for additional Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points. Call us for energy management services designed to enhance your savings.
Solutions we’ve developed and deployed for our customers include:
- Centralized heating and cooling plants
- Demand control ventilation
- Building automation optimization
- Mechanical system upgrades
- Building envelope
- Water conservation
- Alternative fuel vehicles
- LED and solar powered lighting
- Solar/wind/renewable energy
- Heat recovery systems
- Computer optimization/print/fax/scan
- Utility metering
- Vending machine control
- Recycling programs
- Indoor air quality surveys and improvements
- Lab ventilation optimization
- Technical, behavioral, and change management education and training programs
- Operations and maintenance
Experienced Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
Our suggested improvements enhance system performance and pay for themselves through the savings they generate. The result? Services customized to your facility needs, with a focus on both short- and long-term returns. If we’re not able to achieve the savings, we’ll pay you the difference. That’s performance guaranteed!
Performance contracting benefits include:
- Evaluation of energy saving opportunities
- Complete turn-key programs
- Improved environmental conditions
- Increased occupant satisfaction
- Guaranteed operations and maintenance costs
- Development of engineering designs and specifications
- Project management from design to installation to ongoing service and monitoring
- Arrangements for financing
- Staff training and ongoing maintenance services
- Guaranteed savings that will cover all project costs
Approving a project from an Energy Service Company (ESCO) like Brewer-Garrett allows your facility to capitalize on energy efficiency, ultimately improving building comfort and investing in your facility operations.
Tailored financing options
Brewer-Garrett has extensive experience seeking the most appropriate type of financing for performance contracting projects. We are able to obtain financing from any available source—such as banks, private capital and financial services firms, investment firms, and other specialty sources. We have also worked with local government agencies that can add financial backing, credit enhancement, and possible tax-exempt aspects to a transaction.
Expert LEED consulting services
With multiple LEED-accredited professionals on staff—as well as many certified energy managers—Brewer-Garrett provides the perfect blend of LEED knowledge, energy saving strategies, construction experience, and operations and maintenance. We can provide a whole-building approach to sustainability and seek LEED certification for new and existing buildings.
Meet our team
Energy Services General Manager
Senior Energy Engineer
Tadhg O’Crowley, PE
Senior Manager of Business Development
Energy Engineering Manager
Brian Chambers, PE
Contracting General Manager
Eric Betz, PE
Building Solutions Manager