We improve operational efficiency and reduce costs by:
- Guaranteeing energy savings. If we don’t achieve the guaranteed savings, we’ll write you a check for the difference.
- Performing energy audit analysis and setting conservation goals.
- Utilizing the latest proven energy saving technologies and innovative products.
- Capitalizing on our design-build services and project management skills to ensure your systems are replaced or upgraded with minimal disruption.
- Installing and servicing building automation systems to control energy costs and adjusting temperatures and schedules to reduce waste.
- Complementing an existing in-house crew or handling facility maintenance entirely to ensure your systems function at peak levels at the least cost.
Experts on legislative incentives will save you money
We utilize strategic initiatives to help city and county governments reduce energy consumption and costs. After a comprehensive energy audit, Brewer-Garrett will recommend improvements to reduce long-term costs and improve your facility. Savings generated in energy costs will more than pay for the installation of new energy conservation measures.
Contact us today for more information on our energy savings solutions and services.
Meet our team
Senior Energy Engineer
Tadhg O’Crowley, PE
Senior Manager of Business Development
Energy Services General Manager
Service General Manager
Energy Engineering Manager
Brian Chambers, PE
Contracting General Manager
Eric Betz, PE
Building Solutions Manager